- International cinematographer
- Two Emmys
- One Peabody
- Two qualified Academy Award entries
- Began career at age 16
- Worked as Director of Photography for myriad film and television entities, including BBC, PBS, CBS, National Geographic, RAI (Italian Television), Imagine Entertainment, and Warner Brothers.
- Eastman Kodak Company preferred cinematographer, consulting in the testing and development of Kodak film products.
- Owns a range of digital video and vintage 35mm motion picture cameras.
- Work featured in numerous industry periodicals, such as iCOM Magazine and INCamera.
- Member, International Cinematographers Guild since 1990
- IMDB Credits
Hello My Friend,
When I look through a camera’s eye piece, I’m in search of truth through beauty. That’s what motivates me and the artistic decisions I make.
This quest for truth translates into stories that speak deeply to audiences in ways that are compelling, honest and long-lasting.
Please take a look at my work samples and a little about my life. And
then, let's discuss your next project over an espresso!